About Me

My photo
a student who loves blogging(obviously, cause if not I wouldn't be doing this),I love FASHION! :)) I play xbox and computer games, I like reading books especially the classics, I love music, I'm the type of person who fights for what she wants, you can't dictate me(biggest no!no!), I'm very friendly but also choosy, I LOVE MYSELF.

Friday, February 22, 2008

A SHOUT FOR THE TRUTH

everything's happening so fast, i couldn't believe everthing i'm seeing. last year on september, this whole ZTE issue just popped out of nowhere and took ever the primetime news and newspaper headlines. at first, i didn't care about the news but after some matter loading and finding out that this issue is really something, well, i got curious. now, i am already one of those people demanding for the truth and for transparency and accountability from our government. i'm only one of the many students fighting for these. we are the ones most affected by this issue. it's wrong to say that you can't do anything just because you're just a student. anyone can do anything as long as the person really wants to do it. if there's a will, there's a way. this is my country, therefore, i must protect it from any form of abuse. this is my future at stake, therefore, i must protect it from total destruction. this is our constitution being perverted, therefore, we must seize them. i'm a Filipino, i live in the Philippines and i'll fight for its democracy. this is what you call love, A SHOUT FOR THE TRUTH.

No comments: