About Me

My photo
a student who loves blogging(obviously, cause if not I wouldn't be doing this),I love FASHION! :)) I play xbox and computer games, I like reading books especially the classics, I love music, I'm the type of person who fights for what she wants, you can't dictate me(biggest no!no!), I'm very friendly but also choosy, I LOVE MYSELF.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Philippines

Philippines is my country. It is where I was born and where I live. It has been written and passed through generations,"It is a country to die for". Is it really a country to die for? If someone will ask me if I'm willing to die for this country, I'll answer at once, "I don't know". If someone would ask the Philippines if she is willing to die for Filipinos maybe she'll say no. They pollute her and corrupt her. She has been suffering ever since. The foreigners were indeed right, Filipinos are INDIOS. Now, I am trying my best to be excluded from the generalization. It seems like those younger people are more concern to the country as compared to the older ones.

No comments: