About Me

My photo
a student who loves blogging(obviously, cause if not I wouldn't be doing this),I love FASHION! :)) I play xbox and computer games, I like reading books especially the classics, I love music, I'm the type of person who fights for what she wants, you can't dictate me(biggest no!no!), I'm very friendly but also choosy, I LOVE MYSELF.

Monday, March 3, 2008

_oBviOusLy...















Love like you've never loved before
Love like you've never been hurt
Love like there's no tomorrow
Love like it's true
Love like he's true
Love like it's forever
Love like it's forever

Love even if it's painful
Love even if it's hard
Love even if it's hopeless
Love even if it's fading
Love even if you're tired
Love even if he's not worth it
Love even if he doesn't love you back

Love when you want to
Love when you have to

Love and be hurt
Love and be happy
Love and give
Love and receive
Love and sacrifice
Love and fight for it
Love and die for it

Love until it hurts
Love until it lasts
Love ubtil you're confused
Love until your heart breaks
Love until your last teardrop falls
Love ubtil you can

Love saves
Love cares
Love gives
Love respects
Love perseveres
Love hurts
Love wounds
Love lasts
Love endures
Love hopes
Love never ends

Love when the moment comes
Love like it's the most wonderful thing to do
It's a destiny to be fulfilled
It's a goal to be achieved...

No comments: